Vice President, Marketing & Communications
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
PIJAC Launches New Advocacy Website
(WASHINGTON, D.C.) - The Pet Industry Joint Advisory Council (PIJAC) is pleased to announce the launch of their new, advocacy-based website. The interactive website reflects the organization's mission to provide members and concerned pet owners with a voice in legislative issues effecting pets and pet ownership.
"Our new website is a strong advocacy tool, highlighting issues requiring immediate industry action," states Mike Canning, PIJAC's President and CEO. "Providing quick and easy access to essential information, the new PIJAC website ensures that the industry has a say in its future," added Canning.
The new design raises awareness and fosters engagement on issues, legislation, and PIJAC activities that affect the industry. New website features include:
- Highlighted action items so all pet professionals can have their voice heard at the legislative level
- A user-friendly legislative map, making it easy to find important legislation in every state
- Enhanced search features making it easy to find the issues that matter most to you and your business
- The PIJAC blog , fostering discussion on issues of importance to the industry
- The new PIJAC program, The Pet Effect, highlighting socially-responsible pet companies that go above and beyond by doing good things for pets in need
- An integrated conference site for the Pet Industry's Top2Top Conference
"Designed by the top advocacy website designer in Washington, D.C., the new PIJAC website will engage our members and the industry to proactively address the issues that affect their bottom line with legislators around the country," stated Mike Canning.
To keep up with pet issues across the country check the PIJAC website, www.pijac.org, regularly for updates.
The Pet Industry Joint Advisory Council (PIJAC) is a national watchdog organization that acts proactively to fight industry damaging legislation. PIJAC continuously raises the standards of animal care excellence through effective legislation and educational programs, and promotes responsible pet ownership for all types of pets.