Thank you for visiting the PIJAC blog and welcome—we’re glad you’re here!
We are committed to fostering a healthy exchange of ideas on the important issues facing pet owners, companion animals, and pet-businesses in the U.S. through an online community which encourages self-expression while maintaining respect for others.
To achieve this goal, we ask that all of our fans and visitors help us by not posting content that:
- is off-topic and not germane to the particular post, comment, or discussion being replied to;
- is threatening, abusive, obscene, or indecent;
- is deceptive, false, or misleading;
- violates intellectual property rights;
- is illegal;
- self-promotes products, services, and/or events.
Because our blog comments section is linked to Facebook, all comments posted must also comply with Facebook’s policies. And please know that we reserve the right to remove any content or block users that violate our community guidelines, or that we determine are otherwise offensive to our community.
Thank you and feel free to send us an email (email@example.com) if you have any questions.