No other conference will help you improve and protect your bottom-line like the 2013 Top2Top Conference in Napa, California. You can’t afford to miss it. Why, you might ask? Let’s look at the top five reasons attending the 2013 Top2Top Conference will positively affect your day-to-day business:
- Short-term success. Get the inside scoop on upcoming consumer trends and opportunities you can immediately use to improve your pet-related business. From sessions on shifting demographics and pet preferences, to the future of pets in pet stores, each sheds new light on issues impacting your bottom line and your day-to-day business.
- Long-term survival. Position your business for long-term success by understanding what will happen to the future of the pet industry. How will broader economic and pet ownership trends leave their mark on the pet industry? What will they mean to your business? This year’s Top2Top continues to deliver top issue experts (including Dr. Ron DeHaven, CEO, AMVA) to discuss the hottest issues facing the overall pet industry—and your business—in 2013.
- Protect & promote. Well-intentioned regulation and legislation can impact your bottom line, not to mention have an adverse effect on animal welfare. Protect your business and pets by understanding the issues, and what you can do about them, during sessions dedicated to helping you sift through the legal jargon such as the discussion on Legislation, Regulations, and the Pet Industry.
- Develop relationships. Shape the future success of your business by developing relationships with industry movers and shakers throughout the 2013 Top2Top Conference. Spend time with retailers, distributors, and manufacturers during the golf and bowling tournaments. Discuss important issues and gain valuable insight during networking lunches and the popular Welcome Blues Jam featuring Linwood Taylor. The relationships you develop here can last a lifetime.
- Your experience. Meaningful sessions, exciting networking opportunities, and increased unity, coupled with scenic views of Napa, California, good music, new partners, and great food, make this the must-attend experience of the year.